Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What's in my travel makeup bag? Las Vegas Edition!

Hey everybody! By the time you see this I'll probably be home from Vegas. But that's alright. All you need to know is I'm packing up my stuff and heading to celebrate my 21st birthday with my friend. I'm bringing probably an excessive amount of makeup, but honestly, I don't care. Isn't Vegas all about excess?

Seriously though, it's my 21st birthday celebration and I want to be lookin' good. I probably won't use everything that I'm bringing, but I think that's generally the case when it comes to traveling. I want to make sure I have everything I might need.

Let's get started.

First up is eye products.


I've got four pairs of falsies, three are Ardell and one is from one of my Ipsy bags. The brand is J.Cat. I'm not a huge falsies wearer, but I'm going to do it!
I also have two mascaras, Lash Blast Volume and Maybelline the Rocket in waterproof. I want some waterproof mascara for trips to the pool, or to help hold a curl. I love Lash Blast- it's my every day mascara. I often layer these two when I want something really dramatic.
I have two Maybelline Color Tattoos, one in Inked in Pink and one in Pomegranate Punk. I brought the NYX single shadow in Rust to go over Pomegranate Punk for a dramatic eye.
I brought some glitter by Wet N' Wild, because, why the heck not?
I also have my Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid liner, because, well, duh.
I brought my eyelash curler for obvious reasons.
And for the rest, I have my Urban Decay Primer Potion (can't go a day without this stuff), both of my Naked palettes, and my Sonia Kashuk Eye on Netrals Palette.
I think I'm covered.

On to face products.


I've got three foundations, two are my Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundations in the colors SP30 and SP40. I've been mixing the two. I also brought my Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in 200 Sand Beige. I brought this in case the darker shade of my Shiseido runs out and I need a darker foundation. I'm down to the last bit of my Shiseido, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I have Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and my MAC MSFN in Medium. I'm dark enough to wear the MSF now, so I'm bringing it. I also want some mattifying powder for when I go out at night.
I brought my Mary-Loumanizer highlight by The Balm, because I love it. I also have a deluxe sample of Too Faced Chocolate Soileil Bronzer and two Milani Blushes in Rose D' Oro and Luminoso.
I brought a few concealers. My NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and my Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer for the under eyes. Also my MUFE Full Cover Concealer and my Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer, in case I need something a touch darker.
I've got my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, because this stuff works.
And I've got a shimmer mist body spray from Bath and Body Works. This isn't for my face, but I didn't know where else to put it.

Last but not least, lips.


I've got three Revlon lipsticks, a L'Oreal one and a Milani one. I think the Revlon ones are Wink for Pink, Primrose, and Blushing Mauve. The L'Oreal one is Fairest Nude. Milani is Nude Creme. The last two are my favorite nudes.
Two NYX glosses and an Avon one. Sorry- not sure what they are called.
I also have my Physicians Formula Gloss Stain (I did a whole review on this stuff) in the color Hot Pink.

And that's it!

It's a lot, I know. But it's alright. You only turn 21 once!

Much love!

Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment