Saturday, July 6, 2013

Three Must Have Nail Products

I have pretty bad nails. I really do. I work fast food part time, so I'm always dipping my hands in sanitizer water, cleaning things up, washing them, wearing gloves, whatever. My nails are quite dry and prone to peeling. I'm also not too great at painting my nails. I have improved since I have practiced more, but it's not something that comes naturally to me.

I have found three products for nail care that I love. I feel like they keep my nails and cuticles healthy and hydrated. If you have nails like mine- dry, peeling, prone to breakage- you should check these products out, especially the Sally Hansen Miracle Cure.



I use this stuff all the time. It totally seals my peeling nails with a strong layer of polish. It comes out and dries clear. It also dries really quickly, and evens out whatever ridges I have on my nails. I think it looks beautiful alone- it just makes your nails looks shiny and healthy. I also use it as a base coat, and it works great that way too. It helps my nails to stop peeling so that they can grow longer and stronger. I love it.

It's priced around six or seven bucks. I think it's pretty reasonably priced.

Next is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.



This stuff has replaced my Seche Vite. It makes my nails dry pretty quick, and I don't notice a lot of chipping until a few days after I paint my nails with this stuff. The best part is it doesn't gloop up or get thick half way through the bottle. I hate that about Seche Vite. I don't want to spend extra money for drops to thin that stuff out. I love the brush, it's nice and big and easy to use. This stuff is priced around six bucks. It's a good price, I think.


Last is my Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.



I like this a whole lot. I keep it on my bed side table and apply it when I remember. It's nice to apply it before you go to bed. I notice that it just softens my cuticles and makes them look healthy and clean. My nail beds don't look dry. It helps my nails and nail beds stay moisturized. It also keeps my cuticles under control. Some people complain about the packaging, but I haven't noticed a problem with opening it. The best part about this stuff is I don't find that it stays greasy. It's a little slippery when I first apply it, but it sinks into the skin nicely and quickly. It's priced around six bucks.

There you guys have it. These are the products that help me keep my dry nails healthy and my nail polish in place.


Have a great Saturday!!


Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment