Thursday, July 18, 2013

Favorite Drugstore Product: Milani Baked Blushes

Hey everybody! I've got a mini review here for you on a product that I freaking love from the drugstore. I don't have too many high end blushes. I don't know why, I just don't. Lately I've been grabbing for my Milani Baked Blushes every single day. Even over my NARS Orgasm (say what?!).

Yeah, really.


Left to right: Rose D' Oro, Berry Amore, Corallina
Left to right: Corallina, Dolce Pink, Luminoso


And of course, swatches:

Left to right: Rose D' Oro, Berry Amore, Corallina, Dolce Pink, Luminoso

Clearly, I love them, seeing as I have five of the seven. I might go back for one more, just because.

These blushes are just awesome. They're around seven bucks and there's a shade for pretty much every occasion. I don't think the swatches are doing a good job of showing the true finish of these blushes. They are sparkly. Not like WHOA HEY SPARKLE FACE, just like a pretty hint of shine. I like Rose D' Oro a lot. I'm quite fair, as you can see, but I think it looks really nice with my olive complexion. Berry Amore is also nice, it's got this plummy color going on. Corallina is bright, girlfriend. If you like coral, you'll like Corallina. Dolce Pink is so pretty. It's quite a bright pink that I think would look fab on just about everybody. And good old Luminoso. I swear Luminoso has a cult following. Everybody and their mother is wearing this blush.


As far as texture, I wouldn't call it soft, necessarily. But it isn't super powdery or annoying to work with. Also, it's pigmented enough. I think sometimes really pigmented blushes can be a little hard to work with because you have to be careful. The Milani Baked Blushes are pigmented for sure, but not to the point where you're stressing out over whether you got too much on your brush. They blend really nicely. They last all day. They're awesome, seriously.


I suggest checking them out next time you're at your local drug store! Be on the lookout for Buy One Get One deals. That's how I ended up with so many. No regrets though, I love every shade.

That's all for now, much love ladies and gents.

Gianna



No comments:

Post a Comment