Thursday, August 1, 2013

Las Vegas Makeup Haul

Hey everybody. In celebration of my 21st birthday, I headed to Las Vegas and shopped 'til I dropped. Naturally, I spent a good amount of money on makeup. Two trips to Sephora and one trip to MAC later, I've got a few things I want to share with you. We'll start with my trip to MAC.


I didn't actually get too much from MAC. I wanted to get some concealer, but I wasn't interested in going through the hassle of getting color matched. So I stuck with a few products that I've been wanting for some time. I got the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. It's just a really pretty highlight shade that every makeup junkie seems to own except me (until now!). I have been lusting over this for a while, so I decided I might as well bite the bullet and get it. I got two eye shadows, one in Coppering and one in Sumptuous Olive. Again, these were shades I've been thinking about for a while. I also Back-to-MAC'ed some stuff and got Pink Plaid lipstick. I wanted something for every day. It's nice, I like it a lot so far. It's matte though, which isn't my favorite.

I did a bit more damage at Sephora, for sure.


I got the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector. I've only tried it once, but I like what I've seen so far. It supposedly hides pores and keeps you matte for 8 hours. Sounds good to me. I also got the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. I like the idea of this because it supposedly keeps oil at bay while giving your skin a bit of a luminous glow. That sounds exactly like something I would love. I haven't tried it yet, but we'll see. I also purchased the Dior Diorskin Poudre Shimmer in Amber Diamond. This is so luxury. I haven't tried it yet, but I certainly will soon. I got the Too Faced Natural at Night Palette because I fell in love with the colors. It has a very similar color in it to one in the NARS And God Created Woman Palette, but it's a lot cheaper. Last but not least, I got the Sephora Outrageous Prisma Chrome Eye Shadow in the shade Purple. It was seven bucks and I couldn't pass it up.


That's the end of my haul, everybody. I will try to get up individual reviews of the stuff that I bought over time. I want to give myself a good amount of time to test it all out and get a good idea of what I think of it.


Much much love!

Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment