Saturday, August 31, 2013

Best of the Brand: Revlon

Hey everybody! Today I want to talk about what is probably my favorite brand from the drugstore- REVLON! Revlon has some absolutely great stuff on the market. Let's take a look at what products I think are the best.



When it comes to face products from the drugstore, Revlon can't be beat. Revlon Colorstay Whipped has no-joke coverage and lasting power, and easily holds up on my oily skin. When I want some major coverage on those bad skin days, this is what I'm reaching for. Nearly Naked Foundation is another great option if you want something lighter with less coverage. It perfects the skin in a pretty way, and is never over the top or cakey. I enjoy it.

Revlon has it in the bag when it comes to lip products as well. I adore the Super Lustrous Lipsticks- I have at least ten shades in my collection. If you're new to lipstick and you're wondering where to start at the drugstore, this line is a really good one. I like the formula a lot, and the color range is great. These are just simple, classic lipsticks that are never going to go out of style. One of my favorite shades is Primrose. The lip glosses (which have been recently repackaged, so they look different than what is pictured) are another favorite amongst beauty bloggers. Also, I recently picked up my very first lip butter (gasp) the other day, and I can see how everybody loves this stuff. I know I'm a few years late to the party, but I get the hype. They are hydrating, easy to wear, and have a surprising amount of pigmentation for something labeled a lip "butter." Last but not least of the lip products, the Kissable Balm Stains are really good. They have a glossy finish, but they most certainly stain your lips.

Also, I have to mention the lash adhesive, which is actually the only one I own. I chose this one because of the applicator. It's super user-friendly. I'm not a pro with lashes, so I appreciate a product like this that is easy to use and works well.


That's all for now!

What are your favorite Revlon products?


Much love,
Gianna


No comments:

Post a Comment