Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Quick Review: Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow

Hey everybody! For quite a while I have been wanting an eyeshadow that is very close to my skin color but with lots of sparkle and shine. I wanted something that wouldn't necessarily add color to my lid, but would catch the light and make it look shimmery and kind of wet, in a sense. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow has provided me with exactly what I have been wishing for. This eyeshadow line offers seven shades with very finely milled sparkle. They can be used wet or dry. The shade I love is Space Cowboy, which is basically a flesh colored base with lots of sparkle in it. I bought it for $20 at my local Sephora, which is pretty steep. But I love it a lot, and I would buy it again.



You're probably looking at this and thinking, okay, this is going to be fallout central. But, seriously guys, I did not have any fallout when I applied this wet over Urban Decay Primer Potion. Not one little bit. I was amazed. Not sure what would happen if I applied it dry. But I probably wouldn't even attempt to apply it without my beloved UDPP. Also, be sure when you apply this to pat, not swipe, it on.

Top: Dry Swatch, Bottom: Wet Swatch

Left: Dry Swatch, Right: Wet Swatch


I tried really hard to capture the gorgeousness that is this eyeshadow, but I don't know that the camera really does it justice. Take my word for it- it's lovely.


Much love, as always.

Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment