Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Light, Natural Makeup Products

Hey everybody! Even though I am a makeup addict, I understand that a full face of makeup every day is just not feasible for most people. When I wake up early in the morning for school, the last thing I feel like doing is putting on some thick foundation, lipstick, liner, etc. Not only is a full face of makeup a hassle at times, it's also not very good for your skin.

I've put together four products that are extremely natural, light, and easy to put on and go. On days where I just don't care enough to do anything extra, these are the products I use.

Left to right: Covergirl Super Thick Lash Mascara, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, Jouer Matte Moisture Tint, NYX Blush in Mocha

Covergirl Super Thick Lash is pretty awesome for natural, but still nice looking lashes. When I don't feel like piling on Maybelline The Rocket (which gives tons of volume and length), I go with this. It lengthens, defines, and thickens my lashes, but still looks natural. It's a mascara that perfects your lashes without looking like you have mascara on. I really enjoy it, and it's super cheap at your local drugstore.

Revlon Lip Butters are really light and glossy. The shade Berry Smoothie is a natural pink color, very much like the natural color of my lips. It doesn't add tons of color, just a little tint and a glossy finish. It makes my lips look healthy and beautiful. I love it!

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint
is just awesome. It's light to medium coverage, but way better than a tinted moisturizer. It perfects my skin, looks really natural, and covers just about everything I expect it to cover. I have a full review on it, if you would like to see what I think of it in depth.

Last but not least, NYX Blush in Mocha. This blush leans pink, but not too pink. It's completely matte, which is going to give you the most natural look. Blush is not really something that I think we should skip, even if we're doing a natural look. A slight flush to the cheeks makes us look healthy. Choose whatever shade you like best, but I think Mocha is a fabulous choice.

Here are a few swatches...


NYX Mocha, Revlon Berry Smoothie

They are quite similar colors. I totally did not plan it that way! Depending on your skin tone, choose the best color that suits you. I am quite fair with yellow undertones. I think neutral pinks suit me really well if I'm trying to look put together, but not overdone.


That's all for now!

Much love,
Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment