Friday, October 4, 2013

L'Oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara Review

Hey everybody! Today we're going to be talking about a new drugstore product that I haven't heard much about yet. It seems like it sneaked its way on to the shelves unnoticed. I've only just begun to see some reviews, and they were generally positive, so I had to get my hands on it. Here's what I have to say...





The whole thing about this mascara is it's supposed to give fluttery lashes. It has a little wing on the wand that it supposed to help reach and extend the outer lashes. It has a plastic wand, which is actually something I prefer.
I will say, I like the packaging. It's very sleek and understated, which I appreciate.

Here are my lashes without mascara:


Here they are after one coat:


And here they are after two:



Overall, I like this mascara. I think "Butterfly" is a good name for it, because it really does give fluttery looking lashes. If you're looking for length and definition, this is a great choice. Also, I think this would be a great layering mascara. If you are willing to take the time and use a separate mascara over top of this one that is really volumizing, the combination is going to give you amazing lashes.

I like the wand. The little wing is actually easy to use and effective. It's not a very messy mascara like others can be. It doesn't get all over your lids or under-eyes. As far as smudging or flaking, this is the best performing L'Oreal mascara I've ever had. It smudges and flakes a little bit, but only if it's been a really long day. Generally L'Oreal mascaras flake and smudge horribly on me.


This gets two thumbs up from me. Not sure if it replaces my Maybelline The Rocket, but I would certainly repurchase it and throw it in the mix.

Much love,
Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment